Individual, weekly, 50 minute sessions are $175.
I am a private pay therapist, which allows me to provide you with complete confidentiality and personal, high-quality care. Should you choose to seek reimbursement from your insurance, I am happy to provide you with a receipt called a “super bill” to submit to your insurance company. (Please note that not all insurance companies will reimburse for out-of-network providers, your confidentiality is not guaranteed, and they often require a diagnosis. It is for these reasons that many people choose private pay.)
If you are unsure of your specific insurance benefits, you will want to contact your insurance company before you schedule your first appointment. Here is a list of questions to ask:
- What are my mental health benefits?
- Do I have “out of network” benefits?
- What percentage of each session does the insurance pay for out-of-network providers?
- What is my annual deductible amount, and has it been met?
- How do I obtain reimbursement?
- How many mental health sessions per year does my policy cover?
- Is prior approval from the insurance company required for therapy sessions?
- Is a primary care physician referral required for therapy sessions?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment. Payment is due at the time of service. Pre-payment options are also available.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!